Elegance of the Nile (Preview 2018)
- Cruising: Enjoy an on-board Gala Reception and dinner.
- Cruising: Join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and Galabeya party.
- Cruising: Enjoy an evening of dinner and traditional Egyptian belly dancing.
- Cruising: Enjoy a signature evening of dinner accompanied by a Nubian folklore show.
- 11 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 High Tea (AT) and 1 Welcome Drink (WR); plus 7 Lunches (L), 3 Dinners (D) and 4 Signature Evenings (SE) all with bottled water, tea or coffee while cruising.
- Giza: Meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
- Giza: If only these walls could talk! Oh, but they do at the audio visual Sound & Light Show at the Great Pyramids.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man.
- West Bank: Embark on an experience with an Egyptologist to visit the Temple Hatshepsut and royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Luxor: Visit a working bakery and witness the local artisans creating authentic Egyptian bread.
- Aswan: Travel to a small Nubian village, visit a traditional dwelling of a local family and enjoy Nubian-style hospitality.
- Philae Island: Board a motorboat to the temple complex.
- Aswan: On a traditional Nile felucca, meet the captain and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
- Aswan: Like Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie before you, enjoy the sunset and high tea in colonial English-style at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel.
- Cairo: Gaze upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery – Tutankhamun's treasures.
- Cairo: Overlooking the magnificent River Nile, the Conrad Cairo is centrally located and offers premium rooms, elegant dining and 24-hour entertainment with a glamorous International Casino.
- Cruising: For the ultimate in luxury and refinement, set sail aboard the deluxe all-suite River Tosca. Experience old world elegance, blended with modern amenities and comfort. The spacious suites are tastefully designed with marble bathrooms. Outside the sun deck, pool and shaded cabanas offer an oasis of calm to relax and enjoy the ever changing scenery.
- Luxor: The opulent 5-star Winter Palace blends rich colonial design with the glory of Pharaonic times. Set amid luxuriant tropical gardens, this hotel offers the perfect retreat after a busy and exciting day exploring.